Dedham OUI Lawyer
Attorney DelSignore has an office located less than a mile from Dedham District Court at 20 Eastbrook Rd #304 Dedham, MA 02026. Call now to chedule your free consultation at 781-686-5924
What should you expect for an OUI charge out of Dedham District Court? This page was designed to help you understand what the trial will consist of and how evidence will be presented in court.
Your Dedham trial will consist of the following sections in the presentation of evidence (see below for more details):
- The initial reason for the stop;
- The officer’s interaction with the driver; the observations ofthe officer, request for license and registration.
- Request to get out of the car and take field sobriety tests;
- Booking procedure and Breathalyzer evidence if any.
About Dedham District Court
Dedham District Court is located at 631 High Street, in the center of Dedham. The district court, which is where your OUI charge will be heard, is located near the superior court, post office and City Hall.
The Dedham District Court hears criminal cases against defendants also in the surrounding areas, including:
Want to learn more about potential defenses to your case?
- Is OUI a misdemeanor or felony for a 1st offense?
- What are the License Consequences of a First Offense OUI Charge
- What are the common penalties if you are charged with a First OUI offense in Massachusetts?
Call Attorney DelSignore at (781) 686-5924 to schedule an appointment or to hear more case results from Dedham District Court.