Frequently Asked Questions Regarding Massachusetts Drug Crimes
This page addresses frequently asked question for those charged with a Massachusetts Drug offense. The questions, address Constitutional defenses, defending a charge of possession with intent to distribute and other legal issues that arise in defending those charged with a Massachusetts Drug Crime. This page is aimed at answering the questions of those charged, their spouses, family members, friends and significant others.
- How a charge of intent to Distribute Marijuana is proven in a Massachusetts drug offense
- Will I know the identity of the confidential informant in a Boston drug arrest?
- Can the police search my car for drugs in a Massachusetts drug arrests during a traffic stop?
- Can I be charged with possession with the intent to distribute less than an ounce of marijuana?
- Can I be charged with possession with intent if I had no drugs on me?