Attorney Michael DelSignore on the News
Attorney DelSignore has been interviewed on local news channels and has been featured in news articles on various topics. Read more to learn about the issues Attorney DelSignore has been in the media for:
Attorney DelSignore speak about Lack of Body Cameras among State police on Boston25
Attorney DelSignore discuss Racial Profiling and how the Court can help reduce cases of Racial bias in Traffic stops
Attorney DelSignore was interviewed by the news station ABC 6 on the plea deal presented by prosecutors in the Robert Kraft case.
Attorney DelSignore was quoted by Fox 25 News on the reliability of Drug Recognition Officers and their roles in OUI drug arrests.
Attorney DelSignore was interviewed by Worcester News Tonight on the status of the Breath Test in Massachusetts & why it is still not being used in OUI trials.
Attorney DelSignore was featured on Fox 25 news segment, where he discussed OUI marijuana cases in Massachusetts following the legality of the substance for recreational use.
Attorney DelSignore was interviewed by Worcester News Tonight on Judge Brennan’s decision to start re-introducing breathalyzer test results into evidence.
Boston’s Fox 25 News interviewed Attorney DelSignore on the lack of dash cams and body cams being used by police departments across the state.
Associate Attorney Julie Gaudreau was interviewed by ABC 6 News on OUI Marijuana cases in Massachusetts.
Attorney Gaudreau was interviewed by Boston Fox 25 News on the breath test evidence that will be coming back into Massachusetts OUI trials.
Attorney DelSignore was quoted in the following news articles, featured in both publications & online articles:
- Quoted by the Attleboro Sun Newspaper on Judge Brennan’s decision to allow breathalyzer test results back into evidence in trial.
- Quoted by the Worcester Telegram on the current issues being presented with the OUI Breathalyzer Test, you can read the full article here.
- Attorney DelSignore was featured on the Boston Media website on Drug Recognition Experts & the reliability of their observations in court.
- Attorney DelSignore was interviewed by ABC6 on the Michelle Carter case.
- The Boston Herald featured Attorney DelSignore on their story regarding field sobriety tests in Massachusetts.
- Attorney DelSignore was interviewed by the Patriot Ledger.
- Attorney DelSignore was featured in Lawyers Weekly where he discussed OUI Roadblock cases.
- The Attleboro Sun Newspaper interviewed Attorney DelSignore for his work on the Commonwealth v. Gerhardt brief, on field sobriety tests being used to detect marijuana impairment.