Slip and Fall Accidents in Massachusetts
If you have been injured in a car accident or slip and fall accident, you may have questions regarding what your rights are and what is the process to:
- Pay your medical bills;
- Record lost wages;
- Obtain money for pain and suffering.
Attorney Michael DelSignore can assist you in getting back on your feet after a car accident or slip and fall accident.
The typical client DelSignore Law works with will have sustained:
- An injury in a car accident;
- Will have medical bills they are looking to seek payment for;
- And will have noticeable damage to their car that will require repair.
At DelSignore Law, your questions will be answered and you will begin to understand the process of getting your life back together after your accident.
This website is designed to answer your questions if you were injured in Massachusetts, whether in a car accident, slip and fall, or at work. The attorneys at DelSignore Law are ready to assist you with your injury claim.
Many who have suffered a personal injury, do not know whether they should speak to a claims adjuster. The attorneys at DelSignore Law are willing to answer your questions and help begin the process of allowing you to receive compensation for your accident.
Here are a few steps to follow if you have been injured in an accident:
- Set up an appointment with an experienced law firm that handles personal injury claims; at DelSignore Law, you can call for a free consultation.
- Do not sign any paper work from the insurance company without speaking to a lawyer.
- Do not speak to an adjuster about the case.
The attorneys at DelSignore Law include attorneys with substantial trial experience that will guide you through the process. DelSignore Law has a strong staff that will put your claim together in an efficient manner and will settle your claim as quick as possible while obtaining the maximum recovery for your injuries.
Many injured in an accident have never hired a lawyer before. When you hire us at DelSignore Law, you do not pay any out of pocket expenses, but our fee is contingent on the settlement. We pay all routine costs as part of the case and in most cases will pay expert fees and expenses.
To schedule a review of your case, please call to speak to a lawyer at DelSignore Law by calling 781-686-5924.