Understanding The Court Process When You Face Criminal Charges
- How long will Court take?
- What methods are there to have the case dismissed?
- Will I stand trial before a judge or jury?
This free downloadable book is designed to answer the above questions. This book was written, in part, to ease your anxiety by explaining the Court process in Massachusetts.
After reading my book you will:
- have a realistic expectation of what to expect in court
- understand the procedures available to challenge the charges brought against you
- understand the potential ways your case can be resolved
Michael DelSignore has been published in two national publications on drunk driving laws. He recently wrote the first Chapter in a book entitled “Witness Preparation and Examination in DUI Proceedings”, published by Westlaw, Inside the Minds Series. Attorney DelSignore was quoted by Lawyers USA on defending breathalyzer cases, quoted by the Boston Globe, Boston Herald, published in the Attleboro Sun Chronicle on drunk driving cases and also published in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly on the Sixth Amendment.
In a Massachusetts criminal case, it is important to understand the how the law works and to hire an experienced lawyer to defend your case. Get your free book now to begin the process of moving forward with your life and obtaining an acquittal on your criminal charge.
Please do not include any confidential or sensitive information in this form. This form sends information by non-encrypted e-mail which is not secure.
Submitting this form does not create an attorney-client relationship.