Massachusetts OUI Lawyer Attorney Michael DelSignore represents clients throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts charged with drunk driving in Massachusetts.
Is your driver's license critical to your employment? Managing family commitments? Your livelihood?
You are not alone. Attorney DelSignore routinely represents individuals that cannot afford to be convicted of drunk driving in Massachusetts and must contest the case at trial.
Frequently Asked Questions about a DUI/OUI Charge
- What does it mean to fail field sobriety tests?
- Can I win my case if the police claim I failed the breathalyzer test?
- What happens to my license if I refused a breathalyzer test?
- What will happen in court?
- What are the defenses if I am arrested at a DUI Roadblock
Attorney DelSignore has answered these and many other questions for countless individuals charged with a Massachusetts OUI charge.
This website is designed to answer your questions; speak with Attorney Delsignore personally by contacting him at anytime.
Attorney Michael DelSignore has a track record of successfully defending drivers charged with Drunk Driving in Massachusetts. Attorney DelSignore has won cases with failed field sobriety tests, claims of erratic driving and failed breathalyzer test results.
These are just a few of the success stories that Attorney DelSignore has had as a Massachusetts OUI lawyer:
|EXAMPLE OFFENSE||CASE DETAILS||RESULTS|
|4th Offense OUI||Breathalyzer .14, admission to drinking a few glasses of wine and taking medication.||NOT GUILTY|
|1st Offense DUI||Police officer claimed that the defendant drove over the yellow line and failed field sobriety tests||NOT GUILTY|
|2nd Offense DUI||Defendant admitted to drinking 7-8 beers. Constitutional Rights were violated by the officer's seizure of the defendant and court granted motion to suppress.||CHARGE DISMISSED|
A probation officer with 27 years experience informed me that he never seen an attorney do such a great job.
Along with numerous satisfied clients, Attorney DelSignore has been recognized as a leading Massachusetts DUI attorney:
- Quoted in Lawyers USA Article on breathalyzer testing;
- Quoted by the Boston Herald on Miranda warnings
- Wrote Article for Attleboro Sun Chronicle on Boston Globe OUI Series
- AVVO 10 out of 10 Rating
- Have been charged with drug possession or drug distribution.
- Accused of domestic assault and battery.
- Charged with Larceny, passing a bad check and shoplifting.
- Charged with a motor vehicle offense, including negligent operation and leaving the scene of property damage or personal injury.
- Possession of a firearm without an FID card
- Sex offenses, indecent assault and battery
- Felony and misdemeanor offenses
If you have been accused of committing a criminal offense, it is imperative that you contact an experienced, resourceful, and aggressive defense attorney to protect you throughout the legal process. Massachusetts criminal defense lawyer Michael DelSignore has spent years defending clients against felony and misdemeanor charges throughout Massachusetts. Call now at 508-455-4755 or 781-686-5924 for a free consultation.
Most Recent OUI wins
Client found not guilty, breath test of .12 excluded, despite admission to 3 glasses of wine and being in a single car accident, jury found the defendant not guilty.
Client under 21 found not guilty, breath test of .16 excluded from evidence, client went off of the road and alleged to have bloodshot eyes and failed field sobriety tests, after jury trial, client found not guilty of OUI 1st offense.
Client charged with OUI Drugs, police allege client drove erratically and client failed a DRE exam. At trial, the DRE exam was excluded from evidence and the client was found not guilty.
Client alleged to have driven erratically, stopped in the high speed lane and failed field sobriety tests. After jury trial client found not guilty.
Publications and Awards
"Facing an OUI Charge In Massachusetts - What You Need to Know"
Attorney DelSignore Published First Chapter for Witness Preparation and Examination for DUI Proceedings.
Attorney DelSignore Published Chapter in National DUI Book, "Understand the Prosecutor's Perspective to Build a DUI Defense Strategy"
- SJC decision that limits an officer's opinion testimony in Commonwealth v. Canty The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court recently issued a ruling limiting the testimony of police ....
- Connecticut Drivers facing OUI charge in Massachusetts will have assignment to Connecticut Diversionary Program count as a conviction for purposes of breath test refusal suspension The Massachusetts Court of Appeals addressed an important question for Connecticut Drivers charged ....
- What is the look back for prior OUI offenses in Massachusetts? Under Massachusetts OUI law, there is a lifetime look back for prior OUI offenses. This simply ....
Attorney DelSignore listed in New England Super Lawyers Magazine, Rising Star for DUI Defense
- Looking at the right of Self Defense in Massachusetts after the Dunn Trial The doctrine of self-defense is one of a few powerful defenses to the most serious crimes, which ....
- Supreme Court to decide 4th Amendment question on warrantless cell phone searches The United States Supreme Court is scheduled to issue landmark decisions early this summer regarding ....
- Massachusetts SJC holds that police have no right to forcefully enter a home to execute an arrest warrant without concrete evidence that the arrestee is home Police officers often obtain evidence during the execution of an arrest warrant, but a Massachusetts ....