Michael DelSignore represents clients throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts charged with drunk driving in Massachusetts.
Is your driver's license critical to your employment? Managing family commitments? Your livelihood?
You are not alone. Attorney DelSignore routinely represents individuals that cannot afford to be convicted of drunk driving in and must contest the case at trial.
Frequently Asked Questions about a DUI/OUI Charge
- What does it mean to fail field sobriety tests?
- Can I win my case if the police claim I failed the breathalyzer test?
- What happens to my license if I refused a breathalyzer test?
- What will happen in court?
- What are the defenses if I am arrested at a DUI Roadblock
Attorney DelSignore has answered these and many other questions for countless individuals.
This website is designed to answer your questions; speak with Attorney Delsignore personally by contacting him at anytime.
Attorney DelSignore has a track record of successfully defending drivers charged with Drunk Driving. Attorney DelSignore has won cases with failed field sobriety tests, claims of erratic driving and failed breathalyzer test results.
These are just a few of the success stories that Attorney DelSignore has had as a Massachusetts OUI lawyer:
|EXAMPLE OFFENSE||CASE DETAILS||RESULTS|
|4th Offense OUI||Breathalyzer .14, admission to drinking a few glasses of wine and taking medication.||NOT GUILTY|
|1st Offense DUI||Police officer claimed that the defendant drove over the yellow line and failed field sobriety tests||NOT GUILTY|
|2nd Offense DUI||Defendant admitted to drinking 7-8 beers. Constitutional Rights were violated by the officer's seizure of the defendant and court granted motion to suppress.||CHARGE DISMISSED|
A probation officer with 27 years experience informed me that he never seen an attorney do such a great job.
Along with numerous satisfied clients, Attorney DelSignore has been recognized as a leading Massachusetts DUI attorney:
- Quoted in Lawyers USA Article on breathalyzer testing;
- Quoted by the Boston Herald on Miranda warnings
- Wrote Article for Attleboro Sun Chronicle on Boston Globe OUI Series
- AVVO 10 out of 10 Rating
Common OUI Questions Answers in These Videos:
Things to know if Facing a Third Offense OUI
Three Things To Understand When Arrested at Roadblock
walk and turn
Massachusetts with crimes of:
- Domestic assault and Battery
- Drug offenses
If you have been accused of committing a criminal offense, it is imperative that you contact an experienced, resourceful, and aggressive defense attorney to protect you throughout the legal process. Michael DelSignore has spent years defending clients against felony and misdemeanor charges throughout Massachusetts. Call now at 508-455-4755 or 781-686-5924 for a free consultation.
Michael Delsignore Wrote the Books on Massachusetts OUI Defense
Most Recent OUI wins
Client charged with Second Offense OUI after one car accident. Client was found not guilty of OUI and accepted a plea on the negligent operation count of the complaint.
Client charged with 1st offense OUI alleged to have been speeding and traveling with headlight out. At trial, Attorney DelSignore emphasized that there was no erratic driving, field sobriety tests were subjective and unreliable. The client was found not guilty.
Client charged with Second Offense OUI after an accident. Attorney DelSignore played a video from the scene showing that the client did not appear under the influence of alcohol. After trial, the client was found not guilty.
Client charged with First Offense OUI, alleged that she was speeding, failed the one leg stand and nine step walk and turn. The defendant was found not guilty avoiding any license loss for OUI and any criminal conviction.
Publications and Awards
"Facing an OUI Charge In Massachusetts - What You Need to Know"
Attorney DelSignore Published First Chapter for Witness Preparation and Examination for DUI Proceedings.
Attorney DelSignore Published Chapter in National DUI Book, "Understand the Prosecutor's Perspective to Build a DUI Defense Strategy"
- When Can Police order Field Sobriety Tests in a Massachusetts OUI Arrest? Police Authority to Order Sobriety Tests You were stopped for speeding after having consumed ....
- SJC decision that limits an officer's opinion testimony in Commonwealth v. Canty The Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court recently issued a ruling limiting the testimony of police ....
- Connecticut Drivers facing OUI charge in Massachusetts will have assignment to Connecticut Diversionary Program count as a conviction for purposes of breath test refusal suspension The Massachusetts Court of Appeals addressed an important question for Connecticut Drivers charged ....
- Oregon appeals court rules against police forceful entry into home The Oregon Court of Appeals issued a decision prohibiting police officers from forcefully entering ....
- Video tape evidence in domestic assault and battery case results in NFL indefinite suspension for Ray Rice Video tape evidence in the domestic assault and battery incident involving Ray Rice became public ....
- US Supreme Court to decide whether an officer's mistake in a traffic stop invalidates a drug trafficking charge The Supreme Court of the United States has agreed to hear arguments on the constitutionality of ....