Successfully Defending OUI Arrests throughout Massachusetts, Published Author and Over 50 Client Reviews. Handling 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Offense OUI arrests. Call To find out Best way to Defend your Case
Success Case Results
- Breath Test Results Over .08
- 2nd Offense OUI
- Cases with Accidents
- Claims of Failed Field Sobriety Tests
Read Reviews from Prior Clients and hear about what it is like to Work with Attorney DelSignore, many of these reviews are also available at the Attorney Review Site AVVO.com.
License Consequences - First Offense OUI
Steps To The Court Process
License Consequence of an OUI Offense:
- Learn what happens to your License when you are Arrest for OUI for the First Time;
- Defenses to your Case if you failed a Breath Test;
- License Loss for Second Offense.
- What happens at your first Court date
- How long does the process take
- What are the steps toward getting a case to Trial
Helping good people in difficult situations
Michael DelSignore represents clients throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts charged with drunk driving in Massachusetts.
Is your driver's license critical to your employment? Managing family commitments? Your livelihood?
You are not alone. Attorney DelSignore routinely represents individuals that cannot afford to be convicted of drunk driving in and must contest the case at trial.
Frequently Asked Questions about a DUI/OUI Charge
- What does it mean to fail field sobriety tests?
- Can I win my case if the police claim I failed the breathalyzer test?
- What happens to my license if I refused a breathalyzer test?
- What will happen in court?
- What are the defenses if I am arrested at a DUI Roadblock
Attorney DelSignore has answered these and many other questions for countless individuals.
This website is designed to answer your questions; speak with Attorney Delsignore personally by contacting him at anytime.
Attorney DelSignore has a track record of successfully defending drivers charged with Drunk Driving. Attorney DelSignore has won cases with failed field sobriety tests, claims of erratic driving and failed breathalyzer test results.
These are just a few of the success stories that Attorney DelSignore has had as a Massachusetts OUI lawyer:
Most Recent OUI wins:
- Client charged with a 1st Offense OUI out of the Framingham District Court. Attorney DelSignore crossed examined the officer and pointed out the gaps in the investigation. The Client was found not guilty after Trial.
- Client charged with OUI out of the District Court after being arrested by the State police. The charge was a first offense and the client was stopped for speeding and admitted to consuming four beers. At trial, the Commonwealth was not ready for trial and Attorney DelSignore made a motion to dismiss. The Court allowed the motion dismissing the case.
- Client charged with OUI in Dudley District Court. Client was pulled over for failing to yield to an emergency vehicle. The officer testified that the client pulled out right in front of his cruiser when his lights were flashing. The officer testified that the client was unsteady, stepped off the line numerous times and did not touch heel to toe on the nine step walk and turn and swayed
- Client charged with OUI out of the Cambridge District Court. The client was involved in an accident with a State Trooper, admitted to consuming three beers and was alleged to have failed field sobriety tests. After trial, the client was found not guilty of OUI after a Jury Trial.
A probation officer with 27 years experience informed me that he never seen an attorney do such a great job.
"Attorney DelSignore is extremely knowledgeable of the law, jury selection process, and the courts he works at. My case lasted almost 2 years. At one point I gave up and decided to plead guilty. Mike reminded me of everything I could lose and advised me to keep fighting. Recommending Attorney Delsignore as your attorney would be an understatement. You want him to represent you!"
In the News and OUI Publications:
Along with numerous satisfied clients, Attorney DelSignore has been recognized as a leading Massachusetts DUI attorney:
- Quoted in Lawyers USA Article on breathalyzer testing;
- Quoted by the Boston Herald on Miranda warnings
- Wrote Article for Attleboro Sun Chronicle on Boston Globe OUI Series
- AVVO 10 out of 10 Rating
Common OUI Questions Answers in These Videos:
Attorney DelSignore also represents clients charged in Massachusetts with crimes of:
- Domestic assault and Battery
- Drug offenses
If you have been accused of committing a criminal offense, it is imperative that you contact an experienced, resourceful, and aggressive defense attorney to protect you throughout the legal process. Michael DelSignore has spent years defending clients against felony and misdemeanor charges throughout Massachusetts. Call now at 508-455-4755 or 781-686-5924 for a free consultation.