Michael DelSignoreOUI Lawyer
Michael DelSignore has dedicated his law practice to defending those charged with drunk driving in Massachusetts.
WHAT TYPE OF CLIENT DOES ATTORNEY DELSIGNORE ACCEPT?
Attorney DelSignore's typical client will want to fight the case, to avoid a DUI conviction, potential job consequences and to preserve their driving record. Many want their day in court feeling that the police officer should not have arrested them and charged them with OUI.
In addition to having a heavy schedule of DUI trials, Attorney DelSignore actively attempts to educate the public and other lawyers regarding Massachusetts drunk driving laws.
- Has Published a Book called 7 Keys to Avoiding a Massachusetts OUI Conviction.
- Author of Facing an OUI Charge in Massachusetts published by Aspatore Publishing.
- Contributed a Chapter to a National DUI book regarding Cross Examining police, officers in DUI cases published by WestLaw Aspatore Publishing.
- Wrote a Chapter in a National DUI book called, Trends in DUI Discovery. The Chapter was on Understanding the Prosecutor’s Perspective when Building a DUI
- Published Article for the Attleboro Sun Chronicle on Boston Globe investigation in drunk driving cases in Massachusetts.
- Published in Massachusetts Lawyers Weekly regarding Sixth Amendment Confrontation Clause.
- Quoted in the Patriot Ledger regarding recent high profile criminal prosecution.
- Quoted in Sporting News, the Boston Globe and Boston Herald.
Attorney DelSignore experience and accomplishments have been recognized by the legal community:
- Quoted in Lawyers USA DUI Article on the impact of a recent United States Supreme Court case on breathalyzer testing.
- Selected to Super Lawyers, Rising Star for DUI Defense and listed in the New England Super Lawyer Magazine that is sent to all lawyers throughout New
- England. Listed in Boston Magazine Super Lawyer Edition.
Attorney DelSignore is an experienced criminal trial attorney and is a member of the National College of DUI Defense and National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers. As an activate member of these organizations, Attorney DelSignore attends criminal defense seminars throughout the country.
EVENTS FOR ATTORNEYS
Attorney DelSignore also hosted a seminar in May 2012 which was attended by Attorneys throughout the country dedicating to helping lawyers improve their Opening and Closing Statements. Along with being active writing on drunk driving laws in Massachusetts, attending DUI related seminars, Attorney DelSignore is active in the community.
FAMILY AND OUTSIDE ACTIVITIES
Michael DelSignore is married to Erica DelSignore with whom he has a daughter Mazie. When not working he frequently visits the zoo, Aquarium, Children’s Museum and parks with his wife and daughter and two dogs.
COURTS ADMITTED TO PRACTICE IN
Attorney DelSignore is admitted to practice in all State and Federal Courts in Massachusetts, including the United States Supreme Court.
In addition to appearing regularly in the District Court, he has frequently appeared at the Massachusetts Court of Appeals.
You Can contact him at 781-686-5924 or download any of his numerous free books to learn more about the law and help answer your questions.