Mobile Icons

Text DelSignore Law at 781-686-5924 with your name and what kind of charge you are texting regarding.

Marshfield OUI Lawyer

Dedham Office
20 Eastbrook Road
Dedham, MA

If you face a drunk driving charge in Marshfield, Massachusetts, you should speak to an attorney who is experienced in handling cases from Marshfield and in the Plymouth District Court.

A DUI charge out of Marshfield will be brought to the Plymouth District Court, which is located at 52 Obery Street in Plymouth, Massachusetts.

Your case will originally be called in the first section of the district court which is on the first floor of the court. If the court case is then brought to trial, the trial session is on the third floor of the court where all trials and motions are heard.

When you are charged with DUI in Marshfield, it is important to understand that just because you are charged does not mean that the Commonwealth will be able to convict you beyond a reasonable doubt of driving under the influence of alcohol. Defenses for DUI charges vary depending on the facts of each case.

What are common defense in a Marshfield OUI arrest?

Common defenses at an OUI trial involved attacking the reliability of field sobriety tests. These defenses include:

  • That the tests were not properly given.
  • Performed in unfair conditions.
  • Scored according to the officers’ own standard, rather than according to the uniform scoring system set forth in training.
  • Inaccurate because of the individual’s medical condition or physical condition making balancing exercises harder for the person than they need to be.
Click here to look at some of our answers to the frequently asked questions regarding DUI.

It is important to understand that defending DUI is a specialized area of law and requires an attorney who has experience taking these cases to trial and defending motions and in challenging breathalyzer evidence in court.

If you have any questions about a DUI charge out of Marshfield, Massachusetts, you can contact Attorney Delsignore. He will be happy to provide you with a free DUI handbook that will answer common questions and will answer your questions over the phone if you call 508-455-4755 or 781-686-5924; you can send also send an email directly through the contact forum on this website.

Client Reviews
Michael was very professional and explained the process clearly and told us to be patient. After one year the charges got dismissed in the trial. Excellent knowledge of the court systems in the area of Boston. Would highly recommend him Ashwani
A careless decision on my part left me facing charges which would have severely hampered my ability to stay employed and support myself. But attorney DelSignore's skillful analysis and challenging of the evidence against me resulted in a conviction on a lesser charge. Now I'll be able to go on with my life, having learned a lesson I'll never forget. Thank you, Michael. Scott
Mike stuck with my case for 3.5 years and always kept me informed regarding the status. Ultimately, because of his due diligence, we ended up with an OUI not guilty verdict. This case could have gone many ways but his thorough review of the case and exceptional preparedness for trial ultimately drove a positive outcome. Thank you Mike! David
Michael DelSignore did an amazing job with my case! He was always available to answer any questions I had and helped walked me through the entire process. I could not have done it without them! I highly recommend choosing this law firm to deal with your legal needs, you will not be dissatisfied. Ashley
I cannot express the gratitude towards Michael for his amazing work and help. It was a very stressful event and they certainly put me at as much ease as possible. From start to finish it took 14 months and all the way through they were both very engaged with me. Today was worth the wait, Michael was great in court and I was rightfully found not guilty. I would recommend Michael over and over again. Claire