Salem OUI Lawyer
If you are looking for a Salem OUI lawyer, Attorney DelSignore can answer your most pressing questions and provide you the guidance you need to get through this difficult time in your life. Many of our clients are found not guilty so we have a history of helping people avoid convicting of DUI in Salem.
Here are the main question people have charged with OUI:
- When can you get your license back; at DelSignore law, we understand the ins and outs of the RMV process and will tell you exactly what you need to get back on the road.
- What evidence will the Commonwealth have against me? When most people read their police report, they assume that what is said is proper evidence in Court; that is not the case. For example, the HGN test is not used in court. Other statements may not be admissible in Court and not considered by a judge or jury.
- How can I challenge breath test evidence? There are many legal requirements to having a breath test admitted into evidence in court. Often, Prosecutors can not satisfy all of these requirements and the test results are never made known to the judge or jury deciding the case.
Attorney Michael DelSignore gives every case and every client case-specific attention and fights aggressively to protect your rights and your freedom. Attorney DelSignore represents clients charged with Massachusetts OUI in Salem and throughout the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
The Consequences for being arrested for OUI in Salem is something you should consider seriously. Choosing the right attorney to represent you is a critical priority. Attorney DelSignore specializes in defending clients who have been charged and arrested with OUI in Salem, Massachusetts. Cases for defense representation include:
- Been charged with DUI/OUI/DWI
- Refused the breathalyzer
- Charged with a second, third or fourth offense DUI/OUI/DWI
- Failed a breathalyzer test
- Failed field sobriety tests, including the one leg stand or nine step walk and turn.
- Been stopped at a Roadblock
The Salem District Court is located at 65 Washington Street, Salem, MA 01970. The Court is located in the downtown Salem area. The Salem District Court hears cases that originate in the following towns:
- Manchester by the Sea
The Salem District Court is considered part of Essex County.
If you have any questions about a Salem OUI charge, you can call or text Attorney DelSignore at 781-686-5924. Attorney DelSignore will arrange for an in office appointment or appointment over video conference.
When you call for a consultation, Attorney DelSignore will arrange for an office appointment and provide you with free information regarding your Salem OUI arrest. If you have your report, Attorney DelSignore will review that at any appointment or discussion of your case.